Here’s how to make your very own Pore-Shrinking Scrub
The key ingredient – Baking soda! Baking soda is a natural and inexpensive exfoliating agent that helps slough off dead skin cells. In addition, it balances the pH level of skin, which is very important to maintain clear and even skin.
It is recommended to use this scrub no more than twice a week. Also, be gentle when applying the scrub. You don’t want to create micro-tears!
- 1 tablespoon Baking Soda
- 1 tablespoon Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- Mix baking soda and sea salt in a small bowl.
- Add 2 teaspoons lemon juice and mix for about a minute.
- Let sit for a few minutes so scrub settles and thickens.
- With gentle circular motions, apply scrub on face. Focus on nose, forehead, upper cheeks and chin, or wherever you notice bigger pores.
- Let the scrub sit on your face for a few minutes before washing off with warm water.
- Pat dry.