If you also hate having chapped, dry & cracked lips, this simple recipe is for you! Make your own lip scrub, and store it in a small container of your choice. You can use your scrub up to 3 times a week for some seriously soft lips.
- 1 tablespoon brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon sweet almond oil
- 2 drops peppermint essential oil
- 1 small container
- Add the all ingredients in a small bowl and mix;
- Once smooth, the scrub is ready to be stored in a smaller container for future use;
- Apply the scrub to your chapped lips and gently massage on upper and lower lips;
- Scrub for 30 seconds;
- Wash off with warm water;
- Apply a moisturizer of your choice for some extra smooth lips!