Here’s how to make your very own Charcoal Clay Mask
2 teaspoon Bentonite Clay
1/2 teaspoon Activated Charcoal
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
3 tablespoons Distilled Water
1. Mix Bentonite Clay, Activated Charcoal and Baking Soda before adding water. This ensures a smoother, more uniform mask consistency.
2. Add Distilled Water.
3. Mix until smooth.
4. Let sit for 5-10 minutes. It is recommended to wash your face before applying the Charcoal Clay Mask, so you could do that while waiting for the mix to set.
5. Apply mask onto clean face using fingers or a clean brush.
6. Leave on for 15-30 minutes, or until the mask dries. You may feel stretching and pulling of the skin, slight itching, and even your own heartbeat underneath the mask. This is normal. If it becomes too uncomfortable, just wash off.
7. Wash off with warm water. Do not rub; pat dry instead.
NOTE: Do NOT use metal spoons with the Bentonite Clay. This type of clay absorbs toxins and heavy metals. Use plastic or wood instead.